ASPIRE – BELIEVE – ACHIEVE --We are Trident University International!
Do you have a passion for helping people achieve their personal and professional goals? Do you prefer to make a difference while working right in your own home without the commuting hassle? If so, then please read on.
We are looking for undergraduate/graduate Instructors to teach Health Education courses, in the College of Health Sciences. We desire an individual who is dynamic, creative, and friendly. We are seeking an individual who is always willing to offer their talents and skills toward making a significant impact in the lives of our students.
All of our courses are taught fully online, using high quality Trident-developed course material. Our courses are taught over a 12 week period divided into 6 module assignments.
Trident University International, located in Cypress, CA, is a private sector, regionally accredited, fully online institution, offering Bachelors, Masters, and PhD degrees in Health Sciences, Education, Business, and Information Systems.
When you work with Trident University, what you do matters!
If you have meet qualifications listed below, we encourage you to apply.
You must submit a text resume' if you are interested in this position. You can also upload it as a Word/PDF file, but the text resume' is required.
Candidate will be subject to a criminal background check.
- PhD or DrPH degree in Health Education, Health Studies, Health Science, Public Health, Community Health, or related area.
- CHES required; MCHES preferred.
- For some courses, RD is preferred, in addition to, or in lieu of CHES
- Prior college level teaching experience with the adult and or military student population is preferred and highly valued.
- Experience teaching in an online higher education setting preferred.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to engage students effectively in written communication format
- Student support and Academic coaching that yields performance improvement.
Trident University International - 2 years ago