The responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skill necessary to provide care, based on physical, psycho/social, educational, safety and related criteria for Adult and Geriatric residents.
- Ability to obtain, assess and interpret information and data in terms of patient needs.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the range of treatment by these patients and ability to provide treatment.
- Possesses communication skill necessary to interpret age specific response to treatment.
- Responsible for maintaining day-to-day functions of the facility in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern skilled nursing facilities
- Currently licensed in Minnesota as an LPN or RN and in good standing.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Able to anticipate needs of day and prioritizes needs.
- Possess good observation skills.
- Able to be self-directed, yet works well as a team.
- Possess a positive and caring attitude toward residents, co-workers and visitors.
- Demonstrates integrity, good judgement and good communication skills.
This position works 12 hour shifts; includes every 3rd weekend and every 3rd holiday.
*$1000 sign-on bonus consists of $500 payable after completing 90 days of successful employment; the remaining $500 payable after 6 months of successful employment
We offer competitive wages, a comprehensive benefit package and a fun & rewarding place to grow your career. Become a part of the ZHS team today!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.