L&E Research is looking for PT Telephone Interviewers in the Raleigh area for its Medical Marketing Research division. Interviewers must have some sort of healthcare work background and/or education and must be able to dedicate 15-25 hours a week, mostly during daytime business hours, to recruiting medical professionals for marketing research studies. Specifically, we are looking for people with nursing backgrounds.
L&E Research is looking for folks with great people skills who aren't intimindated by medical professionals and who are good at getting through the gatekeepers.
We have been lauded by Carolina Parent and The Business Journal for how great we are to work with and how family friendly we are.
This is a part time position in which employees work from home an average of 15-25 hours per week recruiting medical professional participants for market research studies.
Working hours are daytime business hours as well as the occasional night and weekend.
ONLY COMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
- High Speed Internet and a PC (no Apple)
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel and Google Mail
- Nursing background
- Good telephone / people skills
- Occasional in-person training and meetings at our Raleigh NC office. (must live in the Raleigh/Durham area)
- ability to work during daytime business hours