Reference Code: 14015939
Location: Maryland, Maryland, USA
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED
The Teller, a critical member of the branch team, helps the branch achieve its sales and service goals. The Teller creates and develops a positive relationship with Citi’s clients and delivers solutions by identifying referral opportunities for new products and services based on the customer's financial goals. The Teller performs efficient and accurate banking transactions while:
1. Communicating clearly with clients
2. Making clients feel appreciated
3. Making it easy to do business with the bank.
The information listed within this description summary is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive account of all the responsibilities, and/or minimum qualifications required of an employee assigned to this position.
- Engages the Citi client by welcoming them with a warm friendly smile, pleasant demeanor, using the client name, whenever possible, and thanking them for doing business with Citi
- Executes financial transactions in accordance with bank policies and procedures while maintaining an acceptable record in daily drawer balancing
- Listens carefully to the client and be willing to assist with any client questions or problems
- Makes sure all needs are met before concluding the transaction, making the client feel his/her time is being valued without being rushed
- Shows initiative, empathy and proactively to prevent and handle problems
- Executes effectively all service and referral routines to deepen client relationships
- Adheres to operational controls, including legal, corporate, and regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of customer and bank assets
- Proactively educates clients on utilizing available access channels (ex: ATM, Online and Telephone Banking)
- Continuously learns new and existing products through sales aids (features, benefits, fees, etc.)
- Is knowledgeable about the client’s accounts and business with the bank
NOTE: You may be required to take a timed online assessment once you complete an online profile.
If you need to take the assessment, you will either be directed to do immediately or you will receive an email with instructions on how to access the assessment within the next few days.
Please ensure that your email address is accurate on out system, and please note that the assessment invitation may go into your spam folder rather than to your inbox. The assessment will require 45-60 minutes of uninterrupted time to complete
High school diploma, GED or equivalent relevant experience (12 months cumulative work experience in a role of similar scope and responsibility) required. Experience/Skills:
- Open, animated nature, client service orientation and desire to help customers is required
- Retail/sales experience preferred
- Sales, cashier or other money-handling experience desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Basic computer skills
Citi - 30+ days ago
Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could...