PT Teller I - S Hudson-Secaucus Branch (Bilingual Spanish Required)
Capital One, a Fortune 500 company and one of the nation’s top 10 banks, is one of the largest, most analytically sophisticated Financial Services providers in the world. We offer a broad spectrum of financial products and services to consumers, small businesses and commercial clients. We nurture a work environment where people with a variety of thoughts, ideas and backgrounds, guided by our shared Values, come together to make Capital One a great company and a great place to work.
Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service? Does the idea of working in a fast paced, team oriented environment excite you? Are you looking for a career opportunity at one of the top 10 largest banks in the US? Then we want to talk to you! We’re looking for energetic, enthusiastic people to be the face of Capital One to our retail branch customers.
As a Teller at Capital One, you will play a vital role in our customer’s banking experience. You will perform a wide variety of transactions including check cashing, deposits, transfers and withdrawals. You will champion and live our sales and service culture, assisting customers with product explanations and identifying opportunities for referrals to our Relationship Bankers within the branch. Adhering to established operational policies and procedures is important. Equally important is the ability to resolve customer inquiries quickly and efficiently, delivering an exceptional customer experience every transaction, every time.
- Maintain and balance cash drawer
- Identify and refer sales opportunities to Relationship Bankers
- Adhere to operational controls, including legal, corporate, and regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of customer and bank assets
- Maintain supply and sale of consignment items
- Deliver outstanding customer experience by executing transactions quickly and flawlessly
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent certification or military experience
- At least six months of work experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish Required
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please.
Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace.
United States-New Jersey-Secaucus-S Hudson-Secaucus Br 902 (10902)
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Capital One - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard
Capital One isn't just concerned with what's in your wallet; it's interested in your bank account as well. The company is...