Micron Technology is currently seeking talented Engineering students interested in Intern/Co-op opportunities in the semiconductor industry. Micron's Intern/Co-op positions are designed to give Engineering students a real-life introduction to the semiconductor industry through a variety of roles and projects. Each Intern/Co-op will have a chance to utilize their skills and knowledge while contributing to the overall goals of their designated area. Intern/Co-op will learn Micron culture, complete area projects, and learn from top Micron Engineers.
Micron is one of the world's leading providers of advanced semiconductor solutions. Micron's DRAM and Flash components are used in today's most advanced computing, networking, and communications products, including computers, workstations, servers, cell phones, wireless devices, digital cameras, and gaming systems.
As an Engineering Intern at Micron, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Developing more efficient processes and more reliable tool designs.
- Troubleshooting equipment and process issues that arise on shift.
- Collecting, documenting, and analyzing data from testing or experiments conducted in the area. Analyzing and working with deviated product.
- Troubleshooting system problems.
- Developing policies for new equipment and procedures.
Successful candidates for this position will have:
- The ability to be a team player.
- Good Initiative.
- Good Communication and passion for learning.
- The ability to commit to a 6 or 9 month assignment.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Pursuing a BS or MS degree in an engineering discipline.
- *This is a paid position and is offered for a 6 to 9-month period depending on candidate's availability.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of Micron to administer all human resource actions and benefits without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran's or other legally-protected status. Each manager, supervisor, and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy.
The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters. To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Micron Technology is one of the largest memory chip makers in the world. It makes DRAM (Dynamic Random Access Memory), NAND Flash, and NOR...