Inpatient Psychiatry Directorship
If you're looking to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you! Design a new osteopathic residency program with the full support of an award-winning 137-bed hospital and a 300-student osteopathic medical program. We've recently invested $3 million in renovating our 15-bed Mental Health Center to better serve our community.
- $215,000 Base Salary - Employed with Benefits Package
- Medical Director of Inpatient Psychiatry & Residency Program Director
- Mix of Clinical, Administration and Teaching
- 8-11 Adult Inpatients Per Day, 5-6 Consults Per Week (No Peds, No ECT)
- Collegial Work Environment with 1:4 Weekend Call
Beautiful Coastal Washington
Our community of 120,000 is perfectly situated by the Pacific between Seattle and Vancouver, offering you not just incredibly mild weather, but a list of cultural activities that will keep you busy year round. With our beaches, national parks, boating, and shopping, though, you'll never have to leave town to have fun!
- 1 Hour to Seattle, WA; 1.5 Hours to Vancouver, BC
- 80-Store Mall for Your Shopping and Dining Needs
- Olympic and North Cascades National Parks
- World-Class Children's Museum with Aquarium, Art Studio and More!
- Choice of Public and Private Schools
- Minutes from the University of Washington
Jason Crone, MBA
Senior Search Consultant
Timeline Recruiting - 7 months ago