Poly-America, L.P., a leading manufacturer, is currently seeking a Packaging Engineer. A successful candidate must be able to adjust to changing priorities and handle multiple tasks.
Poly-America offers competitive wages plus a comprehensive benefits package including Medical/Dental, paid vacations and holidays, 401(K), on-site fitness facility and more!
· Research and evaluate materials and components for the development of cost effective, high-quality packaging. Willing to gain knowledge in technical areas as necessary.
· Test and analyze corrugated materials
· Create, release, and document packaging designs and/or processes
· Communicates effectively in a team environment
· Familiar with pallet design software (TOPS or CAPE)
· Bachelor’s degree
· Strong attention to detail
· 3-5 years experience in packaging preferred
· Ability to lift up to 35 pounds on a continuous basis
· Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
· Experience in packaging automation is preferred
Poly-America, L.P., leading plastics manufacturer, is currently seeking a Design Engineer to join our engineering team. Poly-America...