We are currently looking for a forward-thinking individual to join our art team as an art/graphic designer intern. This position requires one who is flexible, adaptable to change, and great at multi-tasking. The ideal candidate will be well-rounded with an ability to learn quickly. Preferred candidates will be highly motivated self-starters with a passion for art/graphic design. This is a PAID Internship Part-time (15-20 hours a week as business dictates; flexible schedule available). $10.00/hr.
- Assist with taking photographs of new products and editing for web sites.
- Assist in the creation of designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
- Assist in the development of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Internet websites.
- Use necessary software to generate new images and artwork
- Assist with the designing of large and small format presentations.
Education, Experience & Skills :
(InDesign, Illustrato, Photoshop, Acrobat Professional, Dreamweaver) as well as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Currently enrolled in or recent completion of a 4-year graphic design program.
- Experience with photography and photo editing.
- 2 to 3 years of experience working with AdobeCS
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze issues and solve problems.
- Ability to communicate to all levels of the organization in a positive manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Macintosh platform (OSX) and applications
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
BIG Jobs - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard