We are currently looking for a forward-thinking individual to join our eCommerce team as an intern. This position requires one who is flexible, adaptable to change, and great at multi-tasking. The ideal candidate will be well-rounded with an ability to learn quickly. Preferred candidates will be highly motivated self-starters with a passion for eCommerce. This is a PAID Internship Part-time (15-20 hours a week as business dictates; flexible schedule available). $10.00/hr.
- Respond to various technical support tickets promptly and accurately utilizing a helpdesk ticketing system.
- Perform daily Excel spreadsheet data changes, uploads, and comparisons.
- Set up and maintain ordering and spending accounts for site users.
- Set up and maintain temporary e-commerce websites promptly with specific ordering permissions.
- Regularly review existing e-commerce websites for broken SKU images and/or improper SKU setups.
Qualifications: Education, Experience & Skills:
- 0-2 years of experience preferably within a helpdesk role utilizing a ticketing system.
- Working towards or already successful completion of an A.S. degree in Information Systems, Marketing, or Business Communications; B.S degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Outlook and Word
- Intermediate to Advance proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Comfortable with PDF importation into Photoshop to produce JPG and GIF images.
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS tags; working knowledge of Dreamweaver preferred.
- Adept to task management and prioritization.
This job description is not all-inclusive. Additional duties are assigned according to business needs. Business Impact Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Business Impact Group does not accept solicitations from third party recruiting agencies.
BIG Jobs - 22 months ago