We are currently looking for a full-time Painter/Maintenance Technician for our Bradley House apartment community located in St. Paul, MN. In this critical role for the residential community, your primary responsibility will be painting with minor maintenance repair as needed. This position is an integral part of the team and a key to our success!
Primary responsibilities will be painting duties, however, some minor maintenance tasks may be required. Some of the maintenance duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Paint and touch up apartments, hallways, etc., as needed.
- Ensure that the physical aspects of the apartment community meet company standards and applicable laws by diagnosing problems and making repairs, preparing apartments for move-ins in a timely manner, and daily maintenance of the grounds and common areas.
- Perform plumbing work such as clearing stoppages, replace/repair fittings, faucets, and toilets.
- Replace broken glass, tile, carpet, screens, garbage disposals, fixtures, appliances, draperies, locks.
- Perform carpentry work, such as repairing/replacing doors, windows, closet by-fold or sliding doors and building shelves.
- Repair concrete steps, stoops, patios, roofs, fencing, and signage when required.
- Be responsible for material control and efficient utilization of maintenance equipment.
- Keep accurate records regarding preventive maintenance, work orders, and inventory.
- Periodically inspect all units, buildings, and common areas, performing repairs and other duties as requested.
- Have dependable transportation and participate in the on-call rotation and be available to be on property within 15 minutes from phone call.
Previous painting and maintenance experience is desired (preferably in an apartment or hotel setting). Qualified applicants will have the ability to take direction, have a strong attention to detail, must take pride in their work, have a positive customer service attitude, and good oral and written communication skills. Must have dependable transportation, clean driving record, and be available for on-call as needed.
Appropriate skills based training will be provided for those with minimal experience.
An excellent opportunity if you desire to work for an industry leader and a company that encourages growth and stability through continual training opportunities.
About Bradley House Apartments
We are located off I-94, just five short minutes east of downtown St. Paul. Every day, residents enjoy the quality living at Bradley House through exceptional amenities and services that make life so much more enjoyable. Employees make the difference by treating everyone like family while providing services in the most professional manner.
*We offer a competitive wage, comprehensive benefits, and a GREAT working environment!
To apply, please click on link below to be directed to our on-line application process (link will direct you to the Maintenance Technician position).
Pre-employment drug screen, background check, verification of past employment, and of eligibility to work in the United States will be performed for all positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
CareerBuilder - 30+ days ago