The Painter performs interior and exterior painting throughout the resort’s facilities, to include preparing surfaces & areas.
A more detailed job description is available upon request from the Human Resources Department.
- Complete work orders for interior & exterior painting, using brushes, spray gun or rollers.
- Prepare surfaces for painting, including but not limited to removing old paint, smoothing surfaces and filling nail holes, cracks & joints.
- Prepare area for painting, such as moving or covering furniture/fixtures, taping and laying down drop cloths.
- Select premixed paints or mix own paint.
- Inventory paint equipment and supplies.
- Store paint and related chemicals in accordance with company safety policies.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Provide superior customer service in accordance with the Company DRIven to Excellence standards.
- Consistently practice the Meaning of Yes® and maintain the highest standards of professionalism when interacting with fellow team members, management, owners, members and prospects.
- Operate office machinery (i.e., computer, copy machine, fax machine).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Two (2) years of related work experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of painting techniques and methods.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Ability to use & operate equipment using safe work methods.
- Ability to understand and follow oral & written instructions.
- Basic math skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills.
- Initiative and adaptability.
- Detail oriented.
Diamond Resorts International® offers:
- Excellent earning potential.
- Excellent benefits program including company matching 401(k).
- Eligibility for our tuition reimbursement program.
- Resort Privilege Program (eligibility for travel discounts).
- Industry leading training program.
- Fun working environment.
- Unlimited real growth opportunities.
Diamond Resorts International
- 14 months ago - save job