The pallet sorter is responsible for manually sorting pallets boxes to meet requirements of Propak standards and production goals.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Ability to sort pallet by hand in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Ensure that criteria are met while sorting pallets.
- Inspect pallets while sorting to ensure criteria is met and maintain established rate per man hour.
- Ability to sort pallets by vendor and process at established rate per hour.
- Ensure compliance and follow all safety and Propak policies and procedures.
- All other duties as assigned to support and improve the overall team operations.
- Reporting relationships, work assignments, and work schedules are subject to change to meet the company needs and business requirements. Attendance at work is an essential function of this job. Teamwork and cooperation are required for proper job performance.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for ones conduct.
- Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
No prior experience necessary
Certificates & Licenses
Propak Corporation - 10 months ago