PANDA EXPRESS IS LOOKING TO HIRE MANAGEMENT INTERNS!
COME SEE WHY PANDA MIGHT BE THE RIGHT PLACE!
At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng. Annual sales in 2011 were in excess of $1.5 billion. Panda Express added 76 new locations in 2010 and have added more than 600 locations in the last five years throughout the United States. In 2012, Panda will be operating well over 1,500 restaurants.
Panda is seeking college Juniors and Seniors who value learning and teamwork. We are interested in talented individuals that have a strong customer focus and a drive for excellence. Above all, we want innovative strategic business leaders that have the interest and ability to grow with us.
The Panda Internship Program for Restaurant Operations is designed to give college students an opportunity to obtain real-world experience and develop leadership skills all while pursuing a management career. This work experience takes place while you are completing your college degree. What’s even better? You earn money and college credit* every step of the way!
THIS INTERNSHIP TAKES PLACE INSIDE OUR RESTAURANTS.
Highlights of the Operations Management Internship Program
- Assist in the training, coaching, and development of associates.
- Ensure the safety of our Guests and Associates through training and execution of food safety and restaurant safety standards and guidelines.
- Assist in leading guest components including excellent food quality, guest service, associate friendliness, and restaurant cleanliness through your team using proven systems and routines.
- Assist in leading financial areas including sales growth, cost management, and profit growth.
- Business acumen and leadership development- P&L, Budgeting, Administration and People Development.
- Interaction with regional leadership while completing a project that adds value to the organization and personal development of the program participant
- Development opportunities- Interns attend and participate in Area and Regional meetings with Senior Operations leadership
- Junior or senior attending a four-year accredited College or University or Second-year student pursuing an Associate of Arts degree from an accredited Junior College
- Leadership experience within a campus organization, hospitality or restaurant management position preferred
- Strong work ethic with commitment to continuous learning
- Demonstrated problem solving an interpersonal skills
- Students must maintain full-time status while completing the Internship Program
- Successful completion of background check
- Reliable transportation for work and work-related activities a must
- Commitment to 15-20 hours per week. Schedules are flexible to accommodate your full-time course load
- Paid internship commensurate with experience related to position requirements
- Upon successful completion of the internship program, some participants may be offered full-time employment which includes competitive salary and benefits package
- *Receive college credit (dependent on college/university requirements)
Panda Restaurant Group is the world leader in Asian dining experiences. Established in 1983, Panda Restaurant Group includes the original...