First Quality is a privately-held group of manufacturing companies who are leaders in their respective field. The organization is run by hands-on owners with dynamic expansion plans to significantly increase the size of the business over the next few years. We are looking for an experienced Paper Machine Maintenance Engineer-Planner for our state-of-the-art Consumer Tissue Product plant in Anderson, SC . This position is responsible for the planning and tracking of all the equipment maintenance using work orders and Infor.
Primary responsibilities include:
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Observes all safety rules and uses the proper safety equipment at all times.
- Follows necessary GMP, FDA and ISO regulations.
- Serves as the custodian for maintenance portion of Infor.
- Ensures work orders are entered, scheduled, completed and closed in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Helps to coordinate preventive/predictive maintenance checks and inspections of equipment and tracks corrective actions in Infor.
- Coordinates the weekly maintenance schedule with Operations - scheduling and planning of all corrective/preventive maintenance, lubrication, changeovers and engineering trials on all equipment.
- Develops detailed job plans and effectively facilitates the communication of job details to and from technicians and operators.
- Coordinates with the Parts Room to ensure parts inventories are accurate and parts are on hand for all scheduled maintenance activities.
- Shares knowledge and techniques with team members and assists with training.
- Keeps an accurate record of all equipment in Infor including equipment hierarchy, parts lists and maintenance history.
- Uses AutoCAD as required to view and edit drawings.
- Able to maintain and report required KPI’s to the Maintenance Manager.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
- Attends all training seminars provided by the company when applicable.
- Completes paperwork correctly and submits in a timely fashion.
- Performs other duties as necessary when directed to do so.
The company’s philosophy and work environment has been created by an ownership that places a premium on integrity, honesty and teamwork. As important as a candidate’s qualifications, is their ability to work closely with their colleagues and strive in a politics and ego free atmosphere.
- Advanced mechanical knowledge of all machinery, equipment and components.
- Advanced knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics.
- Advanced knowledge of product specifications, quality specifications, goals, efficiency, scrap and production.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to operate Infor.
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Ability to lead others through example, coaching and development.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of three years of industrial experience or equivalent.
- Any technical or vocational school training relating to mechanics is preferred.
- Able to function in MS Office Suite of Products, particularly MS Project.
- Experience with Infor or comparable CMMS is preferred.
- AutoCAD experience is preferred.
Excellent compensation and benefit package including relocation assistance!
First Quality - 16 months ago
Consumer paper products and bottled water prevail at First Quality Enterprises (FQE). A diversified group of companies, FQE manufactures and...