As Paralegal/ Contract Administrator you will be responsible for assisting lawyers in the Company’s Legal Department, including filing and maintaining contract and contract amendment files, tracking dates and deliverables in contracts in databases and spreadsheets, keeping other staff informed of upcoming due dates, and other general clerical duties.
• Compile, track and support multiple contracts and contract amendments to ensure accuracy, completeness, and conformance with the terms and conditions of individual agreements.
• Establish and maintain records management and contract deliverable tracking systems.
• Monitor contract-related activities and manage ongoing changes to contract requirements.
• Act as a liaison among Sales, Operations and Finance to ensure that all contract requirements are being fulfilled in a timely manner.
• Assist the Legal Department to conduct periodic reviews involving contract compliance, including year end reviews.
• Ensure contract deliverables are met, monitoring compliance with contract terms and conditions, and ensuring that Company commitments are reasonable and within scope of assigned contracts.
• A minimum of three or more years of related contract management/monitoring experience
• Undergraduate degree/paralegal training preferred
• Excel spreadsheet expertise
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Detail oriented and documentation accuracy
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
ZeniMax Media Inc. - 22 months ago