The Paralegal shall assist the TGS Legal Department in drafting, research, and legal case and issue management. This position reports to the Vice President General Counsel.
Location: Houston, TX (CityWest)
- Research on legal and compliance issues
- Point of distribution of most current standard forms and policies
- First point of contact for certain client/business unit interactions
- Due Diligence support in M&A
- Drafting, negotiation and response of basic customer contracts with attorney supervision
- Assist in discovery with outside counsel for litigation
- Assist in investigation for compliance issues
- Assist in outside counsel budgets, monitor fee bills
- Attend organizational meetings as necessary
Note: No relocation assistance will be provided.
- Paralegal Certificate Holder.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Capable of building professional relationships and rapport with all levels of employees and clients.
- Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated self starter with a drive for results.
- Strong service delivery. Questions the norm and looks for opportunities to improve service delivery and efficiency.
- Detail oriented.
- Maintains confidentiality and builds relationships of trust.
- Demonstrates commitment through personal action to the TGS Values: Quality, Customer Service, Shareholder Value, Integrity & Trust.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet Outlook, and PowerPoint.
TGS provides competitive salary and benefits packages. If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com, quoting “Paralegal” in the subject line.
This job description is intended to explain the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
©TGS-NOPEC Geophysical Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants must currently be qualified to work in the United States.
TGS-NOPEC Geophysical Company - 2 years ago