This position is primarily responsible for researching law and preparing documents while ensuring compliance with applicable laws. The employee is responsible for the principal duties listed below.
- Review, research and draft legal documents according to the applicable laws and within the strategies of Integreon.
- Conduct review of documents for discovery and compliance purposes.
- Interpret and ensure compliance with laws, rulings and regulations.
- Research relevant information to ascertain the facts pertaining to the subject-matter.
- Prepare and draft legal documents such as contracts and all supporting documents.
Personal Success Characteristics
- Must be knowledgeable about and compliant with all applicable law and be able to provide consultation and advice to others regarding them. .
- Must be able to schedule and organize, plan, and prioritize work and activities, as well as monitor processes, materials, and surroundings.
- Must be able to quickly process and analyze information and be able to use it to make decisions and solve problems
- Must be able to clearly communicate verbally and in writing to both internal and external persons and maintain effective interpersonal relationships.
- Must be able to draft legal documents using knowledge of relevant laws.
- Must be able to effectively use computers.
Previous Experience Requirements
Six months contract drafting or review experience or the equivalent educational experience.
Bachelor’s degree in paralegal studies, Juris doctorate (J.D.) from an accredited law school, or a Bachelor’s degree and 6 months contract drafting or review experience.
Integreon - 2 years ago