Summary: Researches law, investigates facts and prepares documents to assist M A, Compliance Operations. Essential Duties Responsibilities: Under the direction of an attorn|
Education and/or Experience:
- ey, resolve routine legal issues.
- Research and analyze law sources such as statutes, legal articles, and legal codes in order to prepare and/or analyze legal documents.
- Prepare (or assist in the preparation of) legal documents such as contracts or transfer documents.
- Review and analyze ground leases, tenant leases and contracts.
- Coordinate real estate closings and mortgage closings.
- Review, analyze and organize a variety of legal matters, including due diligence.
- Correspond with third party vendors to obtain additional information.
- Follow up with various sellers, ground lessors, tenants, vendors, customers and outside counsel on a variety of legal matters.
- Coordinate dissemination of documents to various departments within SBA.
- Preparation of letters, memos, and reports.
- Review and maintain litigation and other legal files.
- Other duties as assigned.
- AA required, BA/BS in related field preferred.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- 5+ years paralegal experience.
- Must have demonstrated advanced knowledge and ability to work with MS Office.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret financial reports and legal documents.
- Must be fully bilingual in English and Portuguese (written and verbal). Must have working knowledge of legal terms and concepts in the Portuguese Language. Spanish a Plus.
- Certified paralegal preferred.
SBA Communications - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
SBA Communications Corporation (SBA), is an independent owner and operator of wireless communications towers. The Company holds all the...