JOB TITLE: Park Services/Janitorial
REPORTS TO: Operations Manager
JOB PURPOSE: Maintain cleanliness of the grounds, restrooms and all park buildings.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Fully embrace the Company Service Excellence Initiative by demonstrating “people first” actions for all internal and external customers and accepting responsibility and accountability for demonstrating empowerment decisions and actions during daily work.
- Maintain common areas (furniture, tables, chairs, benches) baseboard tiles, directories, billboards, trash receptacles, ash urns, storefronts, and signage free of dust, dirt and grime.
- Assure common area is cleaned daily, also exterior sidewalks to entrances.
- Remove trash and foreign material from plant beds and floor planters.
- Clean and mop spills as they occur or as reported in a timely manner so as to prevent a safety hazard.
- Change out trash and litter receptacles as needed and wash trash and litter containers daily.
- Maintain carpet and tile flooring.
- Maintain restroom cleanliness and safety.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
PARC Management, LLC is a Drug Free Workplace
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to ten pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to fifty pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level is generally moderate to high.
PARC - 23 months ago