Maintenance & Cleaning Staff
Parking Manager and Supervisor
Scope of Position:
Responsible for providing cleaning and maintenances services to support Parking Garage Operations.
Jobs Duties and Responsibilities
Operation of the following machinery:
- Complete work orders as assigned by Manage
- Communication with landlords, suppliers, and contractors
- Light maintenance including:
- Sign Installations
- Pressure washing
- Snow removal
- Asphalt repairs
- Basic repairs
- Repair of gate arms
Qualified candidate will have a positive work ethic and attitude, ability to work unsupervised and completed tasks as assigned. May be required to fill in as an attendnat so customer service skills are important along with daily appearance. Must pay attention to detail when it comes to cleaning the garage and reporting safety issues to management.
- Various Tools
- Ensure that all safety standards are maintained.
- Complete and follow garbage schedule pick-ups at assigned parking lots.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Please submit a cover letter and resume for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you and scheduling a meeting to discuss this opportunity.
Impark - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Impark is one of North America's largest parking management providers, operating over 2,000 parking facilities in major cities across Canada...