We have a part-time position available for a SECURITY GUARD in the Farr West Distribution Center’s Security department. Work days and hours will be discussed at time of interview.
- Protecting the property and facilities of AFS.
- Providing the initial contact for individuals having business with AFS.
- Monitoring the movement and actions of people around the facility.
- Providing daily facility inspections.
- Monitoring facility alarm systems.
- Answering incoming phone calls.
- Check in all inbound trailers.
- Creating reports on non-routine issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Applicants must have the ability to show professionalism.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Excellent attendance records in all prior jobs.
- Great communication skills and self motivation.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Previous security experience preferred.
For more information about this position, please contact Tim Whitaker at (801) 786-8712 or Jeff Grant at (801) 786-8753. Internal applicants should submit application to the Team Services department. External applicants should submit applications online at www.afstores.com. Applications should be submitted by 4:00 p.m. on Friday, November 29, 2013.