Part TIme CNA - WW
The CNA is responsible for direct patient care under the supervision of the assigned Nurse Manager. Also responsible for the care of equipment and stocking of shelves.
- Certified Nurse Aide certification preferred.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) certification required.
- Prior experience in a patient-care setting required.
- Must meet physical and sensory requirements of the position.
- Must possess the ability to successfully interact with patients, families, staff, management, physicians and the general public.
Medical / Surgical Unit
AL-Foley (Gulf Shores coastal region)
South Baldwin Regional Medical Center
Forecasted paid hours per shift
Forecasted hours per pay week
Community Health Systems - 2 years ago