Our client a fortune 500 company located in Somers, NY is seeking a Part Time Administrative Assistant/ Coordinator. This position is supporting the associate Marketing manager who currently oversees a sales team of 40 reps.
- Provide a variety of business support such as developing and/or distributing PowerPoint presentations, letters, memos, etc.
- Seek to identify areas for improved process efficiencies in department and partner with manager/department assistants to develop new processes for accomplishing work.
- Organize and maintain departmental files and supplies
- Provide support with highly confidential materials/documents Work on ad hoc projects as needed
This is a long term contract position through Kelly Services. Our client is seeking candidates with availability Monday, Wednesday and Friday approximately 24 hours a week. Pay is DOE and will range from $18-25/hr. Please apply to posting with resume and cover letter.
- Experience supporting a large volume of emails and large inbox.
- Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook required.
- Strong organizational, prioritization and follow-up skills required
- Must have great attention-to-detail, be team oriented, have the ability to work in a very fast-paced, changing environment and possess the ability to communicate across teams.
- Previous experience with customer service is ideal as candidates will deal with field reps frequently.
About Kelly Services ®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly ® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and download The Talent Project , a free iPad ® app by Kelly Services.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Connect with us on ]]
Kelly founded the temporary staffing industry in 1946, and has maintained a leadership position through the years based on a valuable...