Dunham and Smith, a division of Eurpac Service, is seeking a part time Base Manager at the Forest Glen commissary in Silver Springs, Maryland.
Dunham and Smith is the exclusive military representative of a large number of prominent consumer brands. These include Pepsi, Quaker, Gatorade, Colgate, SC Johnson, Sargento, Perdue, Hormel, Dannon, Jim Beam, Absolut, and Patron.
This individual is responsible for ensuring the stocking, placement, and quality of all Dunham and Smith represented brands in the commissary. Retail or grocery experience is helpful but not required; a positive customer service attitude is most important.
This position is for ten hours per week, and perfect for a dependent or retiree seeking a part-time position on base. Hours are flexible depending on your schedule and workplace needs. Military base access is strongly preferred .
- Maintain product distribution objectives
- Shelf management to include: pricing, item positioning, and POG sets
- Displays, promotions and demos
- Maintain proper call frequency and in-store reporting
- Work closely with Area Manager to insure highest sales for our clients
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- Available to work standard business hours with occasional weekend & evenings
- Building/lifting display pieces (40-50 lbs. with ease)
- Able to work at various heights which may require bending at the waist and squatting
Eurpac Service, Inc. - 11 months ago