- Maintain product distribution objectives
- Shelf management to include: pricing, item positioning, and POG sets
- Display and fixture maintenance, promotions and demos
- Inventory Control, ordering and date code management
- Maintain proper call frequency and in-store reporting
- Sales & Detail Oriented Individual.
- Must have a Smart Phone
- Must have a Computer with internet access
- Must be running Microsoft Windows & be familiar with Microsoft Office
- Work closely with Area Manager to insure highest sales for our clients
- Military experience preferred. Previous retail or sales experience helpful.
- Available to work standard business hours with occasional weekend & evenings 13 hours per week.
- Building/lifting display pieces (40-50 lbs. with ease)
- Able to work at various heights which may require bending at the waist and squatting