The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small office of diverse people and programs. |
The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
• Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings
• Experience assisting with the creation of PowerPoint presentations
• Experience scheduling travel arrangements
- Support experience in a professional services, sales or marketing environment
- Experience successfully creating and/or modifying processes
- Experience with Salesforce
- Manage and maintain CEO ’s schedule, appointments and travel arrangements
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and events
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Serve as a ‘gatekeeper ’ to manage CEO ’s time and daily interruptions
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- Monitor, respond to and distribute incoming communications
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials
- Create and maintain administrative and operational structures (corporate files, organizational systems, etc.) and implement improvements where necessary
- Conduct research, assemble and analyze data to prepare reports and documents
- Basic HR duties
- oversee basic office management needs including supplies, cleaning, mail, etc.
Financial Social Media University provides the knowledge to build an online presence, attract leads and develop relationships.