This is a part time, school year position, no benefits. Hours are M-F, 7:00am-11:00am. This position is for the remainder of the 2012-2013 school year and for the entire 2013-2014 school year ONLY.|
This is a very busy office environment serving many students, staff and public everyday.
Knowledge of and demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel are required. Strong written and verbal communication skills; judgment and initiative; excellent organizational skills; attention to detail; the aptitude to work independently and good customer service skills required.
This not an inclusive listing:
1. Daily organization of the operation of the school guidance office
2. Make appointments
3. Take dictation and transcribe notes from taped or written materials
4. Assemble materials, prepare reports, and submit to the appropriate individuals in a timely manner
5. Compose and prepare correspondence
6. Act as a receptionist for all internal and external visitors
7. Telephone contact with parents, community
SchoolSpring.com - 12 months ago