Part Time Keyholder- Factory Store -
We are looking for a Part Time Time Key Holder for our Cinch Factory Store.
We work hard but we play hard too; we believe in a work-life balance for our employees; we pay our Key Holders a VERY competitive wage + a generous incentive, and we offer a terrific discount on our products. We close at 6pm each day -- so no regular late night shifts! This is your chance to be a part of something great... we want to hear from you if you possess the following skills and qualifications.
Key Holders are required to:
• Perform POS transactions and execute management functions including opening and closing in the absence of the Store Manager & Assistant Manager.
• Lead selling and service efforts during scheduled shifts.
• Assist in meeting store goals by ensuring appropriate floor coverage and maintaining a selling focus.
• Ensure adherence to all company policy, procedures and guidelines.
• Communicate individual and team performance feedback to management.
We'd like to talk to you if you fit these qualifications:
• Western experience or lifestyle a huge plus!
• At least 18 years old
• Demonstrated sales accountability and proven ability to lead a sales team
• Have an outgoing, positive demeanor and great teamwork skills
• Ability to effectively communicate with clients, peers and supervisors
• Able to work flexible schedules including some weekends and holiday shifts
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
• Ability to stand/walk for long periods of time
Interested? Reply to this ad with a resume with a cover letter explaining why you want to work for us, or better yet, stop by and fill out an application at our Cinch Factory Store, 8500 Zuni Street, Denver, CO 80260. No phone calls please!
Miller International, Inc. - 19 months ago