An outstanding, highly respected organization, CCI Greenheart is a non-profit international exchange organization dedicated to promoting cultural understanding, academic development, environmental consciousness, and world peace.
By becoming a CCI Greenheart Local Coordinator (LC) in the U.S., you have the opportunity to change the world by bringing cultural exchange to your community.
Local Coordinator Needed
for Educational International Cultural Exchange (Non Profit)
Part Time only
Successful candidates must be at least 26 years old.
Work with schools, churches, and your community to recruit host families and place exchange students from a variety of countries with families.
Inform American teenagers about educational programs in Europe, South America and Asia.
You can make a world of difference in the lives of these teens!
Compensation, Training, Travel Incentives.
Great part-time job for stay-at-home moms or people who have worked with teens.
Fees are paid for recruiting and screening host families, placing students with appropriate families, and supervising students' homestay-study programs.
Local Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Identify schools open to international exchange students.
- Recruit American families and outbound students interested in international exchange.
- Match host families with international students.
- Provide orientations and group outings for international students and host families.
- Act as a support person and counselor for families and international students.
ZipRecruiter - 19 months ago