Mondelēz International is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world's favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelēz International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
While Mondelēz International is new, our brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which our products are marketed. As the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelēz International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelēz International's portfolio includes several billion-dollar brands such as Nabisco, Oreo and LU biscuits, Cadbury and Milka chocolate, Jacobs coffee, Tang powdered beverages and Trident gums. Mondelēz International has annual revenue of approximately $36 billion and operations in more than 80 countries.
For more information, visit us at www.mondelezinternational.com and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
- Provide customer with full shelf conditions, neatly merchandised displays and shelves, properly rotated stock and accurate price tags/POS in all departments.
- Maintain a timely and accurate call schedule.
- Establish and maintain a rapport with key store individuals.
- Identify and communicate individual store problems and opportunities to the appropriate Nabisco personnel.
Technical Skills Required
- Ability to perform hard work in a fast-paced work environment and meet defined physical activities (lifting, bending, carrying, pushing, pulling, etc.).
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong planning and organization skills.
- You must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation and proof of auto insurance.
- A flexible work schedule is required.
- Previous Retail / Grocery experience a plus.
- Successful completion of drug test, MVR check, and general background check.
- Internet access is required
CareerBuilder - 15 months ago