Nautica is a leading global lifestyle brand founded in 1983. Nautica products are styled in a timeless design and premium quality that captures the essence of an active, adventurous and spirited lifestyle. Nautica offers an ideal environment for motivated, focused professionals eager for success!
We are seeking a candidate for
PART TIME SALES LEAD
position in our
NAUTICA OUTLET STORE
ROUND ROCK, TEXAS
The position requires someone that is personable, energetic, highly organized and hard working. Individual should have a passion for the fashion industry and should enjoy working with a team. Candidates will be responsible for driving sales, mentoring associates, daily operations, merchandising and loss prevention.
VF Sportswear, Inc. is a leading international fashion and lifestyle company with products ranging from sportswear and accessories to a complete home collection. Through its subsidiaries it designs, sources, markets and distributes apparel under the following brands: Nautica, Nautica Competition, Nautica Jeans Company and Kipling.
The VF Corporation is a leader in branded apparel including jeanswear, sportswear, outdoor products, and workwear. We are a publicly held company listed on The New York Stock Exchange (ticker symbol: vfc) with locations in over 150 countries around the world. VF will grow by building leading lifestyle brands that excite consumers around the world.
for more company information.
If interested, please visit
and click on the Careers link to apply.
Qualified candidates must possess the following:
We offer a competitive salary, benefits and opportunity for growth.
- Demonstrated leadership in driving sales and profitability by achieving or exceeding all established store and individual goals
- Strong customer service and retail sales experience
- High levels of visual and merchandising standards
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
No phone calls, please.
1. Overseeing and maintaining the highest possible standards for customer service, communicating effectively with employees, support services within the company, customers, and outside contacts.
2. Maintaining VF Sportswear's merchandising and housekeeping standards.
3. Being aware of and communicating to the staff the store's and the individual's sales goals, being knowledgeable about the product; what's new, what's in stock, trends, performance.
4. Observing and ensuring that the staff is practicing sold selling skills that will meet and exceed goals.
5. Understanding and complying with company policies and operational procedures. Ensuring that all procedures involving the handling of money, product, and/or documents are carried out in a manner that protects the company's assets.
6. Recognizing problems, analyzing causes, and offering alternative suggestions.
Nautica - 17 months ago
V.F. Corporation is the name behind the label. Among the world's top jeans makers, it owns a bevy of denim brands: Lee, Riders,...