Part Time Transportation Worker-VT
Provides scheduled transportation services for children and families as needed.
• Assist in development and maintenance of efficient pick-up and delivery route schedules.
• Ensure vehicle is road-worthy, clean, and properly maintained.
• Operate vehicle in a safe manner; obey traffic laws and comply with all Eckerd policies and program operating guidelines.
• As assigned, accompany children and youth to designation; document behavior issues.
• Use and maintain car seats as required by law.
• Maintain client supervision until children and youth are either affirmatively transferred to another staff member or to the party responsible for them; comply with Eckerd policies and practices related to client behaviors on vehicle.
• Maintain cell phone contact with the program as needed; Do not operate vehicle while using phone.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Prior successful work-related driving experience required. Proven safe driving record required.
Eckerd is a drug-free workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer. Eckerd utilizes E-verify to confirm employment eligibility.
Eckerd Youth Alternatives - 17 months ago
Eckerd Youth Alternatives (EYA) provides early intervention and prevention, wilderness education, residential and day treatment, and...