To develop a curriculum and provide Christian education that will be engaging and stimulating and enabling children to grow in their understanding of the Bible and their Christian faith so that they may live as Christian disciples and good neighbors. This position will also entail the ability to recruit and train necessary volunteers when needed.
Will possess the following attributes:
- Commitment to Christ
- Ability to listen to and communicate with people of all ages
- Ability to work with other volunteers and committees
- Genuine interest in responding to the concerns and hopes of children in our community
- Good organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Must be 18 years or older
This is a part time position and must be able to work on Sundays from 8:30am to 12:30 pm with typically an additional hour or two of prep work.
Interested and serious applicants only need to apply.