This full time position is located at 3420 North 5th Street Highway Laureldale, PA 19605
- Efficiently processes both the paying and receiving of customer transactions in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates knowledge and dexterity in using computer equipment and systems.
- Takes responsibility for delivering World Class Customer Service which meets and exceeds the customer's expectations.
- Accurately completes settlements on a daily basis with a minimum of errors and within time guidelines.
- Processes ATM transactions and assists in settlement.
- Seeks out opportunities to learn about Sovereign's products and services in order to demonstrate basic knowledge of retail products when questioned by customers.
- Understands the teller standards and check cashing guidelines and performs accordingly.
- Understands and complies with all audit, regulatory and security procedures.
- Recognizes sales opportunities and cross-sells bank products by making quality referrals to team members who are responsible for closing the sale.
- Meets teller referral goals.
- Performs other duties and tasks as requested.
- May be required to help at a neighboring branch.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Three months cash handling experience or degree in accounting or finance.
Basic computer knowledge and Windows skills required.
Retail or customer service experience preferred.
Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
Reference job code 53265
Performs job requirement/responsibilities in compliance with applicable laws and regulations
To express interest in and be considered for a position, please provide your background information and work experience by completing the employment application in its entirety. Incomplete information may result in rejection of your application from consideration.
Santander Holdings USA is the parent company of Sovereign Bank, which reigns in the Northeast with more than 700 branch locations....