The Manchester office of The Louis Berger Group, Inc. is seeking a Part-Time Administrative Assistant / Receptionist (15-20 hours with the possibility of transitioning to full-time). Under general supervision, performs routine assignments which are clearly defined and require the application of standard techniques.
TYPICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Represent the Manchester office by screening telephone calls, mail, visitors, etc. Answering routine questions, furnishing information or routing to appropriate individuals for resolutions
- Provide general administrative support including: filing, typing, photocopying, supply maintenance, and calendaring
- Creating and maintaining conference materials and a wide variety of production reports including charts and graphs, working with information critical or confidential nature
- Open and distribute mail including: confidential, high priority and follow-up items
- Flexibility to work overtime as required
- Perform other related duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Receives close supervision on unusual or difficult problems and general review of all aspects of assignments
- Typically requires a high school diploma (or equivalent working knowledge/experience)
- 1-3 years of previous support experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and a professional demeanor are required. Proofreading and/or editing skills a plus.
- Must be detailed oriented, and have the ability to multi-task.
To apply, please visit http://careers.louisberger.com/resume/curr_job_list.php, and apply by selecting the job(s) you are interested in, then clicking the link and following instructions.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Package; strong understanding of Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
Applicants must state in their applications whether they have current eligibility to work in the US. Applications without this information will not be considered.
Preference will be given to candidates living in the proximity of the work location.
The Louis Berger Group, Inc - 2 years ago
The Louis Berger Group provides civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, and environmental engineering services for commercial and...