This part-time position will assist with utility billing, account receivables, payables, data entry, payments and bank deposits, customer service and other clerical duties.
Examples of Duties:
- Answers incoming calls from citizens regarding their storm water and sewer payments
- Opening, sorting, stuffing and scanning mail
- Posts storm water and sewer payments and prepares corresponding bank deposits
- Assists with data entry and filing
- Perform general Department office functions
High school diploma or equivalent; Accounting experience helpful but not required; Knowledge of computers and the ability to learn various software programs, including Microsoft products; Basic math skills; Able to function effectively under pressure and maintain composure during stressful situations; Organized and responsible; ability to work independently and as part of a team; ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Position will work approximately 15-25 hours per week, Monday - Friday. Hours will fluctuate weekly based on workload and billing cycles. Flexible scheduling available.
Town of Fishers, IN - 8 months ago