Part-Time Customer Service Representative - San Diego, CA
Functional Area: Services
Location: CA-San Diego
Position Type: Pat Time (25.5 hrs/ wk)
Education Required: Diploma
Experience Required : 1-2 Years
Relocation Provided: None
Required Work Schedule: Avalibility to work a set weekly schedule of 25.5 hours/week made up of the following shifts:
Schedule subject to change due to business need.
- Mondays: 11 am - 7:30 pm
- Tuesdays - Fridays: 4-6 hour shift between the hours of 11 am - 8 pm(with one weekday off weekly)
- Saturday: A scheduled shift between the hours of 8 am - 4:30 pm
Who We Are
"Operating 116 years strong and growing!"
Wawanesa General Insurance Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Wawanesa Mutual Insurance Company of Canada that was founded in 1896. Wawanesa General Insurance markets preferred personal lines automobile and homeowners insurance directly to consumers in California and Oregon through direct mail solicitations, with strategic implementation of radio and newspaper advertising. With almost 600 employees, the US Headquarters of Wawanesa General Insurance is located in San Diego, California.
Wawanesa strives for job satisfaction which has been proven by being ranked "Highest in Customer Satisfaction among Auto Insurers in California" by J.D. Power and Associates.
Known for our conservative approach, Wawanesa offers its employees stability and opportunity to grow in the insurance industry by providing promotional opportunities and the chance to extend ones education through our Tuition Reimbursement Program.
At this time, Wawanesa General Insurance is looking for a service driven Part Time Customer Service Representative in San Diego, CA.
The Customer Service Representative I will answer customer phone inquiries and provide information related to policy coverage's, conditions, terms, rating, billing, and underwriting guidelines. The Customer Service Representative I will also document calls using the PMS System and also conduct outgoing calls to obtain missing information, advise of an underwriting decision, and return telephone messages reflecting policy servicing. Additionally, this person will review and respond to written correspondences received in the unit.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
How To Apply
If you are ready for a challenging and rewarding career and feel your qualifications match the requirements for this position, please submit a Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com .
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred, but not required.
- Availability to work a set weekly schedule made up of part time shifts between the hours of Monday - Friday 11am - 8pm (with one weekday off) and a scheduled shift each Saturday. Schedule subject to change due to business need.
- Experience in customer services, or a background of dealing with customers and the general public.
- Excellent phone skills, demonstrating a courteous, polite, and professional manner.
- Possess a basic working knowledge of computers.
- Possess a working knowledge of California auto insurance preferred.
- Able to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally.
- Demonstrate dependability, punctuality, and reliable attendance.
- Neat and legible handwriting.
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions with minimal supervision.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate good organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The above description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Additional duties, as assigned, may become part of the job function.
Wawanesa - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Coal-oil lamp and wooden threshing machine accidents may not be as common as they were when Wawanesa Mutual Insurance was founded on the...