NTFP is seeking qualified candidates for a part-time Data Entry Specialist position at its office in Upper Manhattan. The Specialist will be responsible for entering information collected from clients during individual financial counseling sessions and financial literacy workshops. The position is crucial to on-going internal program evaluation and providing necessary information to funders and board members. Candidates should have experience working with confidential information and realize the importance of maintaining an accurate database. Experience working with community based organizations and an understanding of social services a plus!
- Conduct data entry of confidential client information into our database system
- Identify data errors and flag them to the appropriate parties
- Potential to provide assistance doing reporting
Salary: $11.00 / hour (15-20 hours/week).
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Computer skills required, strong Excel experience
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to read and understand Spanish
- Experience working with confidential information preferred
- The ideal candidate will have familiarity with social services and/or community based organizations
idealist.org - 18 months ago