Agora Inc, an international publishing company located in historic Mount Vernon, is looking for a Part-Time Human Resources Benefits Assistant to assist with daily office duties including but not limited to:
- Highly-detailed data entry
- Benefits enrollments
- Personnel assistance (preparing and maintaining office materials, sending out monthly parking passes, etc)
- General office projects
The Right Must be highly attentive to detail, energetic, analytical, work well under deadlines and able to juggle multiple projects. We prefer someone with experience using Microsoft Office programs, particularly Excel.
You will be working with time-sensitive and proprietary information, so strict confidentiality and extreme attention to detail are of the utmost importance. This is a great position for someone looking to gain experience in the Human Resources field or someone with HR experience looking for part-time work.
- Confident and articulate in both verbal and written communications, as well as strong listening skills
- Meticulously organized and detail-oriented
- Multi-tasker who maintains poise under pressure
- Self-motivated and able to perform in a work environment that encourages independence, but also a team player who gets fulfillment and satisfaction by making other people’s jobs/lives easier
- Realizes that no task is too large or too small and ALL of them are equally important
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- Able to handle and respect confidential material with absolute discretion
- Personable and positive outlook in work environment
Competitive hourly rate, plus parking
Schedule: 2-3 days/week, with potential room for flexibility depending on office needs and your schedule; more time (up to 5 days/wk) needed during December and January
If you’re flexible with a professional attitude and this sounds like a position you’d enjoy, please submit your cover letter and resume.
Agora, Inc. - 9 months ago
Agora also maintains a partnership with Pickering & Chatto, one of Britain's oldest academic book publishers.