Manhattan GMAT seeks a part-time technology associate to provide daytime technical support to company customers. The individual will provide phone, e-mail and walk-in support for our online classroom software, internet-based audio labs and practice exam testing software. Individual is also responsible for assisting in the operations of the company’s internal networks and supporting the company's professional staff. The ideal candidate will possess excellent technical, communication, customer service skills.
Your application must include the following:
- A strong technical background including experience with PC hardware and Windows XP / Windows Server 2003
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with a strong emphasis on telephone skills, strong interpersonal skills, and an orientation toward providing excellent customer service
- Knowledge of networking, client/server technologies, LAN/WAN, desktop operating systems
- Ability to apply technical knowledge in a logical progression to diagnose customer problems
- Ability to review, edit, and produce technical documents and deliverables
- Additional Skills – HTML, CSS, Scripting, Email Servers, Web Servers (IIS/Apache), Databases (MSSQL/MYSQL)
The interview process will consist of a phone interview, and an in-person interview which includes a configuration and a written task.
- A cover letter detailing your interest in this position and your relevant experience
- An up-to-date resume
Manhattan GMAT - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard