Pall is a Fortune 1000 materials science and engineering company with the broadest filtration, separation and purification capabilities in the world. Our process and product enabling technologies help our customers make good products better, safer and even possible. We provide innovative products to customers in health care, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, semiconductor, municipal drinking water, aerospace and industrial manufacturing markets. Headquartered in Long Island, NY, Pall has operations in every major country.
Oversees all of Pall’s global risk management activities to create and maintain a corporate insurance and risk financing model appropriate for Pall’s Global business and risk appetite. This includes being responsible for insurance policies and managing international insurance programs which comply with local laws and regulations while meeting overall corporate needs. The goal is to minimize insurance related risks to the business.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Reviews and drafts contractual insurance and indemnity provisions
- Develops and implements renewal strategies including costs saving and risk mitigation initiatives
- Collects, analyzes, organizes, and submits underwriting data
- Develops, submits, and maintains annual risk and insurance budgets and allocations
- Conducts risk management due diligence and integration of acquisition and divestiture activities
- Identifies and assesses material and new exposures to the business
- Preferred: professional designation (CPCU, ARM)
- Creative problem solver, multinational thinking, strong knowledge of micro-soft office products
- Team player, collaborative
- Drives for results
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Proven leadership skills and ability to interact with Senior Leaders
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, religion, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or protected veteran status or marital status.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Finance, Risk Management or Business Administration
- 5-7 years of experience in Risk Management
- Technical proficiency in risk financing, insurance, and loss control
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Pall Corporation - 9 months ago
With operations around the globe, Pall is not small. The company operates two businesses globally: Life Sciences and Industrial. The Life...