Performs support work for town departments in the researching, planning, implementation and evaluation of strategic marketing and public relations plans.
Examples of Duties:
- Support marketing and public relations tactic implementation to fulfill the needs of assigned town departments.
- Marketing and PR liaison with assigned town departments in charge of communications and coordination.
- Research, write and edit content for articles, news releases, web content, social media etc.
- Oversee design of brochures, maps, infographics and other marketing collateral.
- Research case studies, best practices and other material to support planning process.
- Schedule meetings, coordinate events and support staff.
Bachelor's degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, or related field and some experience in marketing, public relations, communications, and/or graphic design. Excellent writing skills required. Experience in Microsoft Office, Publisher, and Adobe Acrobat Pro; InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop required.
Approximately 25 hours/week. Flexible scheduling available.