Work closely with the Marketing team to create and develop both marketing strategies, to drive brand awareness on top U.S. college campuses and online.
- Development of key messages for all audiences to communicate our core brand identity.
- Assist in providing monthly reporting to senior executives.
- Develop media packs and giveaways for campus outreach.
- Provides liaison support between the company and on-campus interns.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with campus administrators.
- Research editorial opportunities and assist in building relationships with key industry media.
- Assists in the development of promotional strategies and product development.
- Participate in recruitment of remote College Marketing Interns
- Develop promotional materials including marketing collateral and print copies.
- Write press releases, company newsletters, copy for marketing materials, brochures, web content, advertisements, and other related material.
- Update company news and headlines on the college intern intranet site.
- Translation of materials into other media.
Relationships and Roles
- Manage Company's Social Media platforms, including monthly reporting tools
- Develop targeted multimedia content
- Assist in furthering Company's online presence through development of new relationships and online profiles
- Facilitate Word of Mouth buzz around Company offerings on relevant sites
- Edit video and photo content for online consumption
- Demonstrate ability to interact and coordinate with all company employees.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the students’ needs, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and proactively, and demonstrate high integrity.
- Able to quickly develop expert knowledge of the product (GMAT, LSAT, and GRE).
- Able to understand the demands, needs, satisfaction, etc., of the consumers.
- Strong ability to understand customer and market dynamics, requirements, and needs.
- 2 years of marketing experience preferred; professional experience in Social Media
- Excellent communication skills.
- Very, very strong writing skills (will need to submit writing sample).
- Self-confident, motivated, initiative, challenger.
- Strong at time management.
- Creative. Energetic. Strategic Thinker.
What defines Manhattan Prep is not just its focus on providing students with the highest quality exam preparation, but also its unique work environment with a fast-paced, open, and challenging culture. We take pride in our work and are looking for candidates who will thrive in a young workplace buzzing with creative energy and can help us strategically develop our brand.
- Experience with acting as a campus marketing intern for a high-end brand is preferred.
- A background in leading a major college student organization (club officer) is preferred.
Manhattan Prep serves an impressive roster of corporate clients, including many Fortune 500 Companies. We currently conduct in-person corporate classes, group classes, and private instruction across the United States, Canada, and England. Manhattan Prep's online courses are available worldwide, and our acclaimed Strategy Guides are available in Barnes & Noble and on Amazon.com. For more information, visit www.manhattangmat.com.
This is an hourly, part-time position (up to 20 hours per week) at $15/hr.
Please email (1) resume and (2) cover letter detailing why you want to work for Manhattan Prep (with availability specified), to email@example.com, and specify "Part-Time Marketing Associate" in the subject header.
Applications without a cover letter will NOT be considered.
Manhattan GMAT - 17 months ago