PT Medical Records Assistant - Cherry Hill, NJ
Do you have the ability to multi-task and work in a faced paced environment with an attention to detail? Are you interested in the opportunity to join a growing company?
The NBN Group is seeking a part-time Medical Records Assistant to join our team in our Cherry Hill, NJ office.
The Medical Records Assistant will provide administrative support to our Medical Records Department for NBN Infusion. You will be responsible for handling confidential and time sensitive material. We are looking for the ideal candidate who takes pride in their work, is neat and organized and has the ability to prioritize, in addition to strong computer skills.
Some responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
We offer rewarding challenges in a professional environment, along with a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental and life insurance benefits, PTO time, 401(k), discounted rates for cellular service, AAA membership, discounted auto and homeowners insurance and credit union membership.
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date files, including project files
- Create, Maintain, and Archive Charts
- Data entry with great attention to detail
- Ability to Prioritize
- Ability to lift 20 lbs.
- Ensure constant flow of information to appropriate parties
Join us today and become a Champion with The NBN Group !
The NBN Group is a fast growing, full-service integrated home heath care agency with over twenty-five years of expertise in nursing, behavioral health, infusion/respiratory therapy, and compassionate care. We provide private duty nursing, in-home therapy for children, a full line of durable medical equipment as well as many other individualized services provided from the comfort of the patients home. We continually strive to build successful, diverse teams of professionals to support our divisions and become Champions in their own fields. Every day our Champions are empowered, nurtured, and directly involved in the success of our organization.
- HS Diploma
- 1-2 years administrative experience
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills are essential
- Ability to communicate professionally with employees and clients
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Ability to deal with frequent changes to priorities or unexpected events
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization
Key words: administrative assistant, medical records, career,
The NBN Group - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard -