Sales & Marketing: Client Relations/Customer Service
Member Service Representative - US Lacrosse (Baltimore, MD)
US Lacrosse , the national governing body of lacrosse, announces an opening for a Member Service Representative in Baltimore, Maryland. If you’re looking for a dynamic atmosphere surrounded by supportive, fun and passionate co-workers, then US Lacrosse is the place to be.
About US Lacrosse
US Lacrosse, a 501(c) (3) nonprofit association is the national governing body of lacrosse. The organization has over 425,000 individual members within 67 regional chapters throughout the country and employs a national staff of more than 80 at its Baltimore headquarters. US Lacrosse provides a leadership role in virtually every aspect of the sport throughout the United States, and offers numerous programs and services to its national membership and more than one million lacrosse enthusiasts throughout the country.
This position provides superior service and intelligent guidance to our membership base as the “voice” of US Lacrosse, in a contact center environment.
Shifts: Requires a minimum of 5 days a week; 12-8p four days a week (M-Th), 10-2 on Saturday - occassionally alternating on Friday. Additional work hours are required during peak seasons.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responds enthusiastically to all inquiries received via the web, phone, and email.
• Completes courtesy outbound calls to members.
• Accurately completes application entries and changes as a result of customer interactions.
• Educates callers politely on the use of the US Lacrosse website and its functionality.
• Remains current on the organization’s events, news, and game developments to correctly respond to the public.
• Utilizes superior follow-up skills as needed in response to issues and problem resolution.
• Interacts with other departments to provide most accurate and up-to-date information to callers.
• Cross trains with processing unit to provide and receive back-up as needed.
• Supports and adheres to organizational and departmental policies and procedures, including the organization’s mission and values.
• Remote work may be allowed
• Require additional hours during peak season. These hours may be non-traditional (after 5pm) and/or on weekends.
• Completes special projects.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills, Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 1 – 3 years of customer service experience; Call center experience preferred.
• Advanced use of a PC and internet navigation; working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Superior written and verbal communications skills.
• Excellent listening and problem solving skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills; works well in a team environment.
• Keen awareness and dedication to member satisfaction.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
All applicants must submit a cover letter and minimum salary requirements to be considered. Relocation costs are not included.
U.S. National Governing Bodies - 8 months ago