Posting Job Title |
Part-Time Outbound Sales Agent
Colorado Springs, CO, US
Area of Interest
Customer Service/Member Services
Posting Job Description
Posting Job Title: Part-time Outbound Sales Agent
Posting Job Description: The Time Warner Cable West Region currently seeks Outbound Telemarketing Representatives, for our Telemarketing Department in our Colorado Springs office. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position. The start date for this position is March 1st, 2013 and is for 25 hours per week; with full-time benefites. At $11.00 per hour + commissions. Bilingual (Spanish/English) a Plus!
POSITION SUMMARY: To call current customers and upgrade their packages with additional Time Warner Cable products and services. In this position, individuals will conduct sales and retention calls in a manner consistent with Time Warner Cable policies, procedures, quality standards, customer needs, and applicable local, state and federal regulations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Attempt to upgrade existing customers and acquire new business.
- Responsible for customer education and providing quality customer service.
- Conduct retention calls to inform of promotions ending and resolve outstanding issues.
- May take inbound calls to assist retention and customer service as needed.
- Enters orders into the ACSR database.
- Uses online support tools.
- Maintains sufficient level of product and procedural knowledge through Iris/Access and reading emails.
- Responsible for maintaining acceptable level of productivity and close to contact rate.
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills.
- Self-motivated and reliable, possesses clear, well-modulated speaking voice.
- Possess a positive and cooperative attitude toward customers, coworkers, management
- and the company.
- Ability to use windows, mouse and navigate internet.
- Ability to remain determined in the face of rejection.
- Sales and/or telemarketing background highly preferred.
- Bilingual Speakers (English and Spanish)(English and Korean) preferred.
- Fast paced, competitive call center/Office environment.
- Sitting for long periods of time.
- Typing and reading on a computer while performing calculations on a calculator.
- Must have phone etiquette and professionalism while speaking with customers.
- Face to face communication with office personnel, vendors and management.
Note: This Job Summary should not be construed, to be all inclusive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. While the description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary.
Controlling Establishment ID
00325 - Colorado Springs Bijou
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...