Closing Date: Friday, February 5, 2013
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA) Required:
The following KSAs are usually acquired through education and on-the-job training and 2 years experience:
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in data entry/typing.
- Use and knowledge of standard office equipment.
- Must be knowledgeable and familiar with PCs.
- Ability to apply initiative and work with little supervision.
- The ability to exercise sound and reasonable judgment.
- Sales experience is preferable, particularly in cross-marketing products and services.
- Minimum, high school diploma or equivalent. Relevant experience may substitute for the education requirement. Some college preferred.
- Successful completion of in-house training program or other approved training program.
Part-Time Personal Banker - More than your bank. Your banker.
M - 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Th - 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
F - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Is responsible for selling, cross-selling and referring bank products and services. Provides excellent client service, including a wide range of client inquiries or concerns either through direct personal action or referral to the appropriate department.
All associates at Capital City Bank have access to confidential client information, and must practice discretion at all times
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Sells and processes new demand and time deposit accountsProvides client with information on bank products and services, rates, service charges, restrictions and other relevant account information.
Prepares paperwork for opening new accounts, orders checks and Debit/ATM cards, and provides materials needed.
Researches and resolves problems and responds to client inquiries on account status.
Cross sells other bank services and refers clients to other departments, as appropriate.
Keeps informed of changes in bank services and procedures.
Assists in other areas of the bank during peak business hours, when needed.
May participate in outside sales calls with existing or prospective clients, if desired.
All associates must understand and adhere to the non-negotiable Banker Standards and commit to practicing SGNNT at all times. Associates will consistently follow policies and procedures as established by Capital City Bank, with department managers setting the standard.
Provides additional support to manager and department colleagues.
Capital City Bank associates are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Matching
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Defined Benefit Plan (pension)
- Tuition Assistance
- Stock Purchase
- Discounts on Products and Services
Capital City Bank
- 2 years ago - save job