Our property management company is seeking experienced candidates to interview for the position of Porter for our luxury high-rise condominium located in Miami Beach, FL.
- Cleans and polishes lighting fixture, marble surfaces, and trim.
- Cleans hallways, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms and other work areas
- Sweeps mops, scrubs, and vacuums hallways, stairs and office space.
- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies.
- Dusts furniture and equipment
- Polishes metalwork.
- Washes walls, ceiling, and woodwork.
- Washes windows, door panels, and sills.
- Empties trash and garbage containers.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replenishes bathroom supplies.
- Replaces light bulbs.
- Cuts and trims grass, if required.
- Transports small equipment or tools between departments.
This is a Part-Time position offering 16 hours a week. Schedule is Saturday & Sunday 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have 2-3 years of experience.
- Must be reliable, hardworking and motivated.
Atlantic | Pacific Management - 2 years ago