You're serious about your career, and rest assured you've come to the right place. At Honda of Serramonte, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
The Receptionist is the first contact to greet visitors by phone and in person. The Receptionist will primarily answer a multi-line telephone system and greet visitors in a timely, pleasant, and professional manner and provide information and assistance to other departments as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer multi-line telephone system, determine caller’s needs and route to the appropriate department.
- Greet visitors, determine their needs and contact the appropriate department for visitor escort.
- Oversee the visitor sign-in and security process.
- Maintain conference room reservation schedule.
- Assist various departments with special projects as needed.
It's time to make the most important move of your career: the move to Honda of Serramonte. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the Honda of Serramonte difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
- Will have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Will have at least 1-year of experience as a receptionist in a professional business environment.
- Must be a motivated self-starter able to work effectively with all departments with limited supervision.
- Must have intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Must be punctual, with solid time-management skills.
- High School Diploma.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver license.
Sonic Automotive, Inc. - 6 months ago